Computer Science Engineering Direct Admission by Management Quota
Get Computer Science Engineering Direct Admission in Top Private Engineering Colleges in Bangalore, Pune, and other cities of India under Management Quota or NRI Quota or other Quota seats. For Details contact TRUMP Career Solution at +91-9742479101 (Ankit Mishra), +91-9742886036 (Anis), +91-9035556036 (Mayur Gautam), +91-9632226036 (Shekhar).
In this article we will share to you the overview of the course (Computer Science Engineering), Scope and Career Opportunities, Companies hiring Computer Science Engineering graduates, and lastly top engineering colleges offering Computer Science Engineering curriculum.
Computer Science Engineering in India
Computer Science Engineering is one of the most opted out engineering branch next to core branches like Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, etc. in India. At the time of counseling of the entrance exams like JEE (Main), COMEDK, VITEEE, or other State Entrance Exams, the Computer Science Engineering seats are the fastest filled among different branches.
Indian consumers have over the years moved to the online platform for carrying out basic and simple tasks like shopping, booking tickets, etc. According to a report by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), the year 2014 has seen unprecedented growth in E-commerce sector. Websites like Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon have been contributing in the economy of India over the last couple of years. The report mentions, “Since the E-commerce industry is fast rising, changes can be seen over a year.
Incidentally, both the founders of Flipkart, one of the biggest E-commerce retail website, Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal are Computer Science Engineers from IIT Delhi. Bhavish Agarwal, Co-Founder, Ola Cabs is also a graduate of Computer Science from IIT Bombay.
What is Computer Science Engineering?
According to Wikipedia, Computer Science Engineering is the study of the theory, experimentation, and engineering that form the basis for the design and use of computers. It is the scientific and practical approach to computation and its applications and the systematic study of the feasibility, structure, expression, and mechanization of the methodical procedures (or algorithms) that underlie the acquisition, representation, processing, storage, communication of, and access to information.
In other ways, Computer Science Engineering deals with design, implementation, and management of information system of both software & hardware processes. A computer scientist concentrates in theory of computation and design of computational systems.
Computer Science Engineering incorporates with several disciplines such as Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Software Design, etc. The engineers are mainly involved in the development of software and hardware systems of various aspects of computing. The engineers not only focus on how computers work but also incorporate into larger scheme of things.
Computer Science Engineering Course curriculum includes:
- Theory of Computing
- Operating Systems
- Foundation of Computer Systems
- Computer Architecture and Organization
- Programming Languages
- Algorithm and Data Structure
- Database Systems
- Computer Networking
- Compiler Design
- Software Engineering
- Computer Security and Cryptography
- Computer Graphics and Multimedia
Scope as a Computer Science Engineer
After graduating in computer science engineering you can work in database management, IT, embedded systems, Telecommunication, computer hardware & software implementation & maintenance, multimedia, web designing, gaming, and almost all other industries in this sector
Over the years, Indian engineers have contributed across the world in the field of Computer Science Engineering. Several Indians have been recruited by major IT corporate houses like Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Wipro, Infosys, HCL, Accenture, etc. They are also even recruited in the famous Silicon Valley in USA by top companies like Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Intel, Apple, Amazon, Adobe, etc.
A fresher Computer Science Engineer can get initial package of 2 Lakh per annum to 3 Lakh per annum in India. This is also depends on the reputation of the Institute and the University from where he/she graduating and the performance of the candidate.
Top Recruiters hiring Computer Science Engineers
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Tech Mahindra
- Mahindra Satyam
The job profiles or the designations offered by various top recruiters include the following:
- Computer Programmer
- Systems Analyst
- Software Developer
- Hardware Engineer
- System Engineer
- System Designer
- Networking Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Web Developer
- E-commerce Specialist
How to become a Computer Science Engineer
The Candidates inspiring to be a computer science engineer must have passed class 12th or 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized University or Board with a combination of core subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. They also have to appear for various Engineering Entrance Test conducted by the University or the Government of State/Central or the associations of Engineering Colleges.
JEE Main (for IITs, NITs, IIITs, CFTIs and SFTIs)
BITSAT (for BITS Pilani)
VITEEE (for VIT University Vellore)
SRMJEE (for SRM University Chennai)
MU OET (for Manipal University Manipal)
COMEDK (for Karnataka Private Engineering Colleges)
On the basis of candidate’s performance in the Entrance Exams and Ranks, they are allocated the engineering branches in the counseling.
Top Colleges offering Computer Science Engineering
- Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Kanpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Madras
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
- Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Roorkee
- Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Guwahati
- Delhi Technological University, Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology, IIT BHU
- Indian School of Mines, ISM Dhanbad
- National Institute of Technology, NIT Surathkal
- National Institute of Technology, NIT Trichy
- National Institute of Technology, NIT Warangal
- International Institute of Information Technlogy, IIIT Hyderabad
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, NSIT Delhi
- VIT University, VIT Vellore
- Birla Institute of Technology, BIT Mesra
- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, VJTI Mumbai
- PSG Institute of Technology, PSG Coimbatore
- Manipal Institute of Technology, MIT Manipal
- RV College of Engineering, RVCE Bangalore
- SSN College of Engineering, SSNCE Chennai
- BMS College of Engineering, BMSCE Bangalore
- Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, HBTI Kanpur
- PES University, PES Bangalore
- Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, DA-IICT Gandhinagar
- Birsa Institute of Technology, BIT Sindri
- Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, CBIT Hyderabad
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, MSRIT Bangalore
- Bangalore Institute of Technology, BIT Bangalore
- SASTRA University, Thanjavur
- Thiagarajar College of Engineering, TCE Madurai
- National Institute of Engineering, NIE Mysore
- GITAM University, Vishakhapatnam
- Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, GNDEC Ludhiana
- Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Sir MVIT Bangalore
- Institute of Technology – Nirma University Ahmedabad
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, VIT Pune
- University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering, UVCE Bangalore
- Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Jaypee Noida
- Kongu Engineering College, KEC Erode
- KL University, Guntur
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, MAIT Delhi
- Rungta College of Engineering and Technology, RCET Bhilai
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, DSCE Bangalore
- Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi
- MVJ College of Engineering, MVJCE Bangalore
- Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering, DJSCE Mumbai
- Vasavi College of Engineering, VCE Hyderabad
Disclaimer: This advertisement is regarding guidance for admissions through Management Quota in a private engineering college. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization with us and also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of informative and easy to make use of or from the viewpoint of having content that matches individual’s need. It is the decision of viewer contacting us.
***It is our request to the concerned authority of the listed colleges and any third party that if you find any defamatory language, lying, exaggerating, copyrighted materials, and other such practices, kindly let us notify soon as immediate reforms shall be made.***
Computer Science Engineering Direct Admission by Management Quota
In Management Quota some seats are reserved with the Management of the College for Direct Admission is provided to those students who couldn’t get through normal admission process or counseling. For this Management Quota Computer Science Engineering Direct Admission, the candidate must have sound academic percentage (Class 10th and Class 12th) and must appear for respective entrance test. Candidates who are interested for Computer Science Engineering Direct Admission by Management Quota can directly approach us for the details like fees, seats, eligibility, admission process, etc.
Contact us for Management Quota Computer Science Engineering Direct Admission in Bangalore
+91-9742479101 (Ankit Mishra)
+91-9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)