Direct Aerospace Engineering Admission in RV College
Get Direct Aerospace Engineering Admission in RV College Bangalore under Management Quota. Call for Details on 09742479101 // 09742886036 // 09035556036 // 09632226036 // 080-42173206.
Aerospace Engineering is a general term for aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering, which related to aerospace and other aerospace fields. It contains solid mechanics, Fluid Mechanics (especially the aerodynamics), Astrodynamics, celestial mechanics,Thermodynamic, etc.
Aerospace Engineering Department in RV College Bangalore
The Department Aerospace Engineering was started in the year 2015 with the approved intake of 60 to offer UG program in Aerospace Engineering.
The Department is imparting the quality education in Aerospace Engineering with emphasis on research, sustainability technologies and entrepreneurship for societal symbiosis has been the primary motive behind starting this new program.
The main objective of this Department is to create expertise in specialized areas in aerospace engineering such as aerospace structural design, Aerodynamics, propulsion systems & control systems with focus on research and innovation.
The Department’s first batch with 60 students headed by Dr. Ravindra S Kulkarni who is an alumnus of Aerospace Engineering Department, Indian Institute of Science (IISc.), Bangalore. He has nearly 27 years of rich experience in teaching and research.
Vision – Aerospace Engineering Department
Imparting quality education in Aerospace Engineering with emphasis on research, sustainability technologies and entrepreneurship for societal symbiosis
Mission – Aerospace Engineering Department
- Imparting knowledge in basic and applied areas of Aerospace Engineering
- Providing state of the art laboratories and infrastructure for academics and research in the area of Aerospace structures, Propulsion systems, Aerodynamics and control systems.
- Facilitating faculty development through continuous improvement program.
- Promoting research, education and training in aerospace structures, propulsion systems, aerodynamics and control systems.
- Strengthening collaboration with industries, research organisations and institutes for internships, joint research and consultancy.
- Imbibing social and ethical values in students, staff and faculties.
Aerospace Engineering Admission in RV College Bangalore
Candidates having minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates), in the qualifying examination, are eligible to apply for the B.Arch course.
A. P.U.C / 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics / Business Mathematics (for candidates with commerce stream) as subject of examination at the 10+2 level.
B. 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognised by Central/ State Governments.
C. International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
Admission Procedure for Aerospace Engineering in RV College
- Admissions in RV College of Engineering are done as per the Government of Karnataka norms and the Admission Matrix is announced by them.
- Out of the total seats 45% of the seats are filled by the Common Entrance Test conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), 30% of seats are filled through Common Entrance Test conducted by Private Management Association (COMEDK) and 25% of seats are filled by Management Quota.
- Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), a state agency for candidates who are domicile of Karnataka for seven year or more.
- Common Entrance Test conducted by Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering, Medical and Dental Colleges Association Authority (COMEDK) for both Karnataka & Non-Karnataka Students aspiring for Engineering, Medical and Dental Admission in Karnataka.
- The above Admission is purely based on merit and as per reservation norms laid down by the Govt. of Karnataka from time to time.
Management Quota Direct Aerospace Engineering Admission in RV College
The Students or Parents seeking Aerospace Engineering Admission in RV College Bangalore under Management Quota should have minimum academic qualification :-
Minimum 70% Marks in Mathematics and Science separately in Class 10th.
Minimum 65% Marks in Mathematics and Physics separately in Class 12th.
Direct Aerospace Engineering Admission in RV College of Engineering will be possible under Management Quota or NRI Quota for coming academic batch. In Management Quota or NRI Quota some seats are reserved for Direct Admission. Interested student for Direct Aerospace Engineering Admission in RV College of Engineering, Contact us.
TRUMP® Career Solution
+91-9742479101 (Ankit Mishra)
+91-9035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
Send us your Queries at email@example.com or Apply from this link : Apply Online