Top 50 Private Engineering Colleges for Direct Admission
If you are searching for Top 50 Private Engineering Colleges for Direct Admission to B.Tech or B.E. Programs in India through Management Quota, contact TRUMP Career Solution for details at 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra), 9742886036 (Anis), 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) & 9632226036 (Shekhar) or mail us your query at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are here to help you in securing Engineering (B.E/B.Tech) seat in top Engineering colleges of India. We are one of the best educational consultants providing Engineering guidance services in your budget & that too in the college you choose. Our consultants are hand-picked and come from range of professional backgrounds. What they share in common is a deep knowledge of the Career Counseling & Admission Guidance process and the same energy, values, passion and commitment to the care of the individuals who use our service.
TRUMP Career Solution (An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company) is one of the leading educational consultancies in Bangalore for 100% confirmed Engineering (B.Tech or B.E.) Admission under Management Quota in top premium engineering colleges in India. With its rich experience and time – tested methodologies coupled with cost-effectiveness have achieved phenomenal success in placing the right student to the right institution.
Top 50 Private Engineering Colleges for Direct Admission under Management Quota for coming batch. For Details like Management Quota seats, Rankings, Eligibility, Placements, Entrance Test, and other admission related things.
Top 50 Private Engineering Colleges in India
Ranking private colleges is a difficult task as we consider most of them as same. Once you have decided to go to a private college the most important thing that matters is your hard work. All the private colleges are same and these days everyone has placement cells and tries to conduct some sort of campus placements too. Even if these colleges have campus that never goes as high as 60% on average leaving over half of students on their own.
The good news for students is that if they have good scores with good skills then there is plenty of opportunity for them, as most of the companies conduct off campus recruitment drives. Almost every good software company including corporations like Samsung, LG, Oracle and Adobe apart from Infosys and Wipro and many other companies, conduct their own off campus recruitment drives.
Few private engineering colleges in every state have good infrastructure, faculty and placements. I tried here to figure out the best colleges in every state of India and ranked them. First 7 to 15 colleges are really worth joining if get a chance and rest of them are better in on or the other aspect.
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani
- Birla Institute of Technology – Mesra (BIT – Mesra), Ranchi
- Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala
- PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
- Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT), Manipal
- RV College of Engineering (RVCE), Bangalore
- VIT University, Vellore
- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI), Mumbai
- SSN College of Engineering, Chennai
- Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai
- PES University, Bangalore
- Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering (SJCE), Mysore
- Alagappa Institute of Technology, Karaikudi
- Model Engineering College, Thrikkakara, Kochi
- Institute of Engineering & Technology (IET), Lucknow
- SASTRA University, Thanjavur
- Amrita Institute of Technology & Science, Coimbatore
- Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CBIT), Hyderabad
- D.J. Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai
- Pune Institute of Computer Technology (PICT), Pune
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai
- BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore
- M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), Pune
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune
- SRM University, Chennai
- SDM College of Engineering & Technology, Dharwad
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar
- Institute of Technology – Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering & Management, Nagpur
- BVB College of Engineering and Technology, Hubli
- Amity School of Engineering & Technology, Noida
- Sreenidhi Institute of Science & Technology, Hyderabad
- Cummins College of Engineering for Women, Pune
- JSS Academy of Technical Education (JSSATE), Noida
- K.L. University, Guntur
- Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi
- Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
- Sathyabama University, Chennai
- National Institute of Engineering (NIE), Mysore
- GITAM University, Visakhapatnam
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Sagar Institute of Science and Technology, Bhopal
- Institute of Technology & Management, Gurgaon
- JSS Academy of Technical Education, Bangalore
- MVJ College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Siddhartha Engineering College, Vijayawada
- Sona College of Technology, Salem
- Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram
Disclaimer: This advertisement is regarding guidance for admissions through Management Quota in a private engineering college. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization with us and also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of informative and easy to make use of or from the viewpoint of having content that matches individual’s need. It is the decision of viewer contacting us.
It is our request to the concerned authority of the listed colleges and any third party that if you find any defamatory language, lying, exaggerating, copyrighted materials, and other such practices, kindly let us notify soon as immediate reforms shall be made.
Contact us for Top 50 Private Engineering Colleges for Direct Admission in Management Quota.
09742479101 (Ankit Mishra)
09035556036 (Mayur Gautam)